15:30

5 Things: Monday Motivation

Life recently has been crazy. Like whirlwind 'is-this-really-real-life' kind of crazy. And somewhere along the line in this amazing few weeks, I seemed to have somehow misplaced my passion, belief and pride in myself. Life got in the way, as it so often does, and I forgot to give myself time to reflect on exactly how far I have come this year, how much hard work I have put in and the amazing results I have seen out of it. So today being a Monday, I decided it was time for a new start: a week of appreciation for my strength, health and fitness.

Below are some Monday Motivation quotes that help me to get my mind back on track, and I hope they will help you too:


1. 'The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have fought their way out of the depths. these persons have an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen'

2. 'There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way. there is a beauty about a woman who's confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up and move on'

3. 'Keep going. No matter what you do, no matter how many times you screw up and think to yourself "there's no point to carry on", no matter how many people tell you that you can't do it - keep going - don't quit. Don't quit because a month from now you will be that much closer to your goal than you are now. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Make today count.'

4. 'Strength doesn't come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't'

4. 'Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma- which is living with the result of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.'

(Please don't forget to vote for Amy Elizabeth for Best for Fitness in the 2015 Cosmo Blog Awards)

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I LOVE this, especially the first two quotes!!! I am in such a motivational mood right now so to see this on my feed made me even happier :)
    Good luck with all your health and fitness too :) X

    www.farawaylucy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has really inspired me. I really love your posts and I completely agree that strength comes from overcoming things that you thought you couldn't. Thank you for reminding me. I feel motivated to work even harder for my GCSEs now, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1,2,4 are so true, they're really good. thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely motivational tips Amy! Hope you're well x

    ReplyDelete

© Amy Elizabeth | Manchester Heath and Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig