19:35

A Week of Instagram #14

You can follow me on instagram HERE

Starting from top left:
1. Sunny London lunch-hours with my beautiful friend Emma
2. The view from my flat in Kentish Town
3. The breakfast Club in Hoxton
4. My friend Olivia by the Thames
5. Emma taking a snap of me and Jonny
6. Me and the gorgeous Emma and Liv in London
7. A photo previewing my last blog post
8. My gorgeous little good luck for London / well done in exams present off my boyfriend!
9. Me rocking the Ozzy Osbourne style sunglasses back in the day!

Wow, this week has been a busy one! But a very very exciting and rewarding one too!! Since I last did one of these posts, I've finished all my uni exams (such a relief!!) and relocated myself to London for a month long placement as a Fashion Buyer at the House of Fraser head office! So here I am, one week into placement, extremely tired after leaving my flat at 7.45 every morning and arriving back at 6.45 at night, but having an absolute whale of a time!! 

The weather this week has been gorgeous too... in fact as I sit writing this it is still 25 degrees in London! At half seven at night! I'm really hoping this weather lasts for the weekend because I finally have some free time to go and explore London while I'm not working and it'd be just my luck that it decides to rain tomorrow!

Leave your lovely comments below and let me know what youve been getting up to this week! I'd also love it if you'd follow me on bloglovin and don't forget to check out my twitter and instagram


SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Adorable pictures!

    blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your exams! and your relocation to London! Seeing those pictures of it made me miss visiting there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! my relief was unreal haha! just got the wait for results now though :( xx

      Delete
  3. Your instagram is so cute! Beautiful pictures :)

    JoJo | Sunflower Sundae

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your instagram is so beautiful! Looks like you had a great week!

    josievalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i use vscocam too, you should try it its a great little app xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely pictures. Wish they would do instagram for PC - don't have a smartphone or tablet bah.

    Heather,
    http://eeebgum.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely, aww thats a shame it would be good if they did xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely pictures, searching you on Instagram as we speak!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your London placement Amy! Good luck and have fun!!
    Kelsey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou so much lovely!! i am loving every minute its like a dream come true xx

      Delete
  8. This is a really awesome idea! You may have inspired me to try this sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your instagram posts! Super cute :)
    I will definitely be checking it out! Also, I'm in love with your blog, amy! :)
    Hope you're having a lovely Monday!!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Creme de la Chic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your instagram/blog, you've got a beautiful aesthetic! :) Congrats on the internship, it sounds amazing! Will you be doing any blog posts on it? :)

    Looking forward to reading more from you :) and p.s. I love your blog header!!

    Hazel Jane x
    hazeljane.co.uk
    instagram.com/hazeljaneblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou so much!! what a lovely comment! yes i plan to do a big one once i finish it :) xxx

      Delete

© Amy Elizabeth | Manchester Heath and Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig